A sturdy plastic small pool goes for around $9.98 at Walmart, Toys R Us, and Kmart, if you find a good place to store it and the right ingredients you can keep the little onesÂ busy rain or shine.
Below you’ll find some of the many uses for your children:
1. Buy the cheapest price. Fill the pool 1/4 of the way. Throw some toys and cups, watch the fun begin!
2. Get a few bags of play sand and repeat step one.
3. Put warm water in the pool. Fill 1/4 of its capacity. Give children clear plastic cups, then give them liquid food coloring and have them discover how the colors mix in the water and how to create new colors as well.
4. Get some pit balls from Toys R us, try to fill the pool with them. You can have the children jump in it, pretend to swim or hide specific toys and have a scavenger hunt.
5. Take the pool outside and just let them play in the water.
6. I have witnessed that flipping the pool over makes a great hiding spot!